Showcase your research and creativity at the upcoming Wayanad Community Seed Fest 2024, organized by the Community Agrobiodiversity Centre and M S Swaminathan Research Foundation, in collaboration with WDTDAC and SeedCare.
Wayanad Community Seed Festival is a humble attempt to provide a common platform to facilitate the exchange of traditional knowledge and scientific knowledge between the farming and scientific community to usher in Agrobiodiversity conservation activities
Call for Posters: Submit your posters on themes related to Climate Change & Biodiversity, Sustainable Management, Indigenous Knowledge, Community-based Conservation, and Integrating Traditional Practices.
- Engage with leading experts and researchers in the field.
- Network with like-minded individuals passionate about biodiversity and sustainable agriculture.
- Explore the latest research findings and innovative solutions.
- Contribute to the dialogue shaping the future of agriculture and biodiversity conservation.
- Win exciting prizes!
Who can participate?
Students and research scholars with an interest in sustainable development of tribal areas, focusing on biodiversity conservation and sustainable agriculture.
- Climate Change & Biodiversity: Mitigation & Adaptation Strategies
- Sustainable Management of Biodiversity & Value Addition Prospects
- Indigenous Knowledge and Agrobiodiversity: Role in Food & Nutrition Security
- Challenges & Opportunities in Biodiversity Conservation
- Community-based Conservation Strategies: Role of Seed Banks/Seed Villages & Gene Bank
- Integrating Traditional Practices with Modern Innovations in Seed Conservation & Management
Last date for registration: February 20, 2024
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a vital conversation and showcase your work!