- Nine Years of Community Conservation & Sustainable Development
- Ten Years of Community Agrobiodiversity Centre
- Twenty years – Community Agrobiodiversity Centre -1997- 2009
- CAbC Success Cases
- MSSRF – CAbC: Promoting Transdisciplinary Research and Action in Sustainable Management of Agrobiodiversity – HandBook
Karshakajyothi Phase 1- Capacity Building in innovative farming skills and methods for small and medium farmers of Malabar Region.
Yuvajyothi -Capacity building in Innovative farming skills and methods for young farmers of Wayanad District
GOTHRAJYOTHI -Capacity building in innovative farming skills and methods for small and marginal ST farmers of Wayanad District
- Conserving 10 Rare, Endangered and Threatened plant species for the livelihood security of the tribal and rural communities of Wayanad district, Kerala – Project Supported by IIN India.
- Conserving 80 Threatened Species by Creating 8 Research Fellowships in Systematic Botany -Sir Dorabji Tata Trust supported project.
- Saving 80 Rare Endemic and Threatened (RET) Tree Species of Western Ghats – Supported By Sir Dorabji Tata Trust, Mumbai
- Saving Culture for Saving Biodiversity – Alcoa Foundation’s Practitioner Fellowship Programme 2008, IUCN